Process Server for Apopka Florida Zip Code 32712
Service of initial pleadings, summons, subpoenas or other official notices to respondents in a legal action. We deliver results in a fast, dependable and professional manner. Your satisfaction is guaranteed or your money back. We will attempt service indefinitely or until it is determined that service of process cannot be effected at the address of record.
We would ask that you send us the following items to help us successfully serve your respondent:
- Cover letter with explicit instructions.
- Photos of respondent if available.
- Blank affidavit of service if you require your own to be completed and returned.
- If you are from New York, we will need a second set of papers(for U.S.. Mail) in the event of substitute service.
- Description of individual, tattoos, hair, weight, height, age, race.
- Description of vehicle.
- Place of employment.
- Do not enclose a postage paid return envelope.
- Last known address.
- Professional state licenses, nurse, realtor, pilot, teacher, engineer etc